Things To Do In a Blizzard
1. Stop making jokes about eight inches being all you can stand, especially in public.
2. Be grateful that the multiple feet of snow around your house are acting as insulation, saving you fuel oil.
3. Finish the @#%^ WIP (work in progress).
4. Write about tropical islands and the attendant cocoa butter. Save the “and we were trapped in our car” stories for summer time.
5. Be glad that your genre is primarily published digitally, and you don’t have to trek to the mailbox. Which is buried, anyway.